Are you an Established Best Selling Author?
Is this you?
- You are a well established author with a good track record of sales?
- You probably have a Literary Agent
- You have had successful titles in bookshops
- You have a significant following on social Media
- You have built up your own email list
- You are often on radio and television
What you need
- You have worked with the best in the past, but now want to take back charge of your publishing
- You are looking for a different business model that puts you in charge
- You want to earn more money than traditional publishers pay
- You need to work with an experienced publisher but on your terms
- You want to reach new international marketplaces
- You need help with book marketing
- You have got your back catalogue rights back and want to publish your own editions
- You need help with PR and marketing
- You need access to back office services to support your public speaking, events and promotions
- You need support for your website and social media campaign
Filament Wildfire is a bespoke ‘Concierge’ service for professional authors who have built a business around their book. It is a flexible subscription service, based on your needs, which is there to support your specific needs and grow your influence and sales. You can ‘pick and mix’ from a wide range of creative, editorial technical, publishing and distribution services and only pay for what you need. Our responsive team are there to solve problems and achieve the results you need.
We will partner you step by step through each stage of your project with weekly phone or Skype calls, emails, fact sheets, and training sessions. Our mentored programme takes you from Manuscript to Market in 12 weeks:
Strategy and Planning – Helping you achieve clarity on what you need to book to achieve for you. Identifying your routes to market your business model and prepare a budget for third party creative, editorial or professional services.
Editorial Development – polishing your manuscript. Working with and Editor, Proofreader, illustrator, photographer
Origination – bringing your book to life on the page. Cover design. Book description, Blurb, book categories, ISBN entries, creating print ready artwork, setting up your social media and email marketing platforms, creating your author website, creating your YouTube promo videos
Production – Producing a sample copy for approval. Conversion to all eBook formats, print management, setting up supply chain and book distribution – and finally to launch
Countdown to Launch – an intensive four weeks of social media and marketing activity supported with press releases, media interviews, speaking events and book signings.
Post Launch Support – After launch you focus changes to maintaining and growing your presence online and in the media. You will be doing events, workshops, signings and media interviews. We are there to support you and grow your influence and sales. You can ‘pick and mix’ from a wide range of creative, editorial technical, publishing and distribution services and only pay for what you need. Our responsive team are there to solve problems and achieve the results you need.Filament Packages
Subscription to Wildfire starts at £25 per week and is scaleable to support your specific needs.
Download WildFire Brochure