Business Author, Speaker, ┬áEntrepreneur and Knowledge Marketeer
Is this you?
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about your subject and have built a business around it.
- You are a platform presenter and public speaker,
- You give workshops, webinars and training events
- You already have your own routes to market for your products at events and online
- You have a substantial following on social media and have your own email list
- You want to use your book to raise your profile and underpin your expert status
- You want to be seen by the media as a knowledgeable expert
- You understand that your book is a marketing tool for your business
What you need
- You want you book to reflect your own high standards – and not have that ‘self-published’ look
- You need to work with an editor to give you book a final professional polish
- You want your book to be found and purchased worldwide through the book trade as well as on-line
- You need access to back office services to support your public speaking, events and promotions
- You need support for your website and social media campaign
- You need a ghost writer
- You want to stay in control of your own project but need the help of an experienced publisher to steer you through
Filament Wildfire plugs you in to all of this and more. It is a flexible subscription service, based on your needs, which is there to support and grow your influence and sales. You can pick and mix from a wide range of editorial, creative, technical, publishing and distribution services and only pay for what you need. Our responsive team are there to solve problems and achieve the results you need.
From Manuscript to Market in 12 weeks
Subscribe from as little as £25 per week and your personal publishing mentor will:
- Give you a weekly planning and mentoring call – on phone or Skype to help you create a profitable book project one step at a time
- Welcome unlimited email questions answers
- Help you get clarity on your ‘Big Picture’ and what you want to book to do for you – and the doors you want it to open
- Create a plan of action for editorial, origination, production, marketing and worldwide distribution
- Provide you with your personal project management system to help you stay in charge of your project and communicate with all the creative and technical professionals who will be working on your project.
- Recommend talented professionals for book layout, cover design, web design, proofreading, social media. press releases, book marketing and distribution
- Provide you with training modules to help you to become self sufficient
- Membership of AuthorCraft – the professional network for authors
- Free ISBNs for every version of your book