Build your own publishing project
Use this free online tool to work out a budget to publish your book – with no obligation!
FILAMENT CORE SERVICES PACKAGE
- Use of our cloud-based Author Project Management System supported with your own Project Manager to advise and support you through each stage.
- Organising a Readers Report on your manuscript from an edittor.
- Book Launch Countdown – a fully mentored and supported programme over 12 weeks covering all the activities necessary to launch your book;
- Market Access – Setting up distribution, routes to market, and supply chain worldwide.
- Print Production Management price comparisons and QC.
- Issuing ISBNs for all versions of the book, book trade database entries, metadata, key words and categories.
- Creating an Advance Information Sheet for book trade buyers.
- Creating bespoke media lists, Creating and distributing Press Release about the book launch.
- Providing a central contact point for all media and trade enquiries for the life of the book.
- Providing a fulfilment service for author’s own website sales.
- Staging a Book Launch Event at the Institute of Directors in London at Authorcraft.
Filament Core Services are delivered over 12 weeks to bring your book successfully to market and is costed at £1,000
We can also provide book design and layout services: Author Website Building: Book Promo Video Production: PR Services. These services are either provided in house, of through our Professional Partners Network. Use the Project Costing tool to work out your budget.
Mainstream Publisher Deal
If your book meets the criteria of the mainstream publishers, you will be introduced to a Literary Agent who will represent you at International Book Fairs to the commissioning editors and try and achieve a publishing deal for you.
Distributing your book to bookshops and online retailers worldwide
Irrespective of where your book is published, or if you self-published, we can offer a full book trade distribution service. If required we can manage the supply chain and ensure that stock is shipped, same day, to wherever it is needed. We can also offer a ‘no-inventory’ model were you stock is printed to order in different continents so that books can be dispatched locally.