Is this you?
- Fiction author – with a story to tell!
- Non Fiction author – with a self help, biography, Mind Body Spirit, or inspirational book
- Children’s author
What are you looking for?
- Your manuscript is ready but you’d like it to be read by an editor
- You need help in choosing the most profitable routes to market
- You want your book to look really professional and not have that ‘self published’ look
- You need a professional proof reader to ensure there are no typos or mistakes
- You need a stunning book cover design
- You need help in building a following on social media
- You need help with email marketing
- You want to create promotional YouTube videos
- You need to create and publish all eBook versions of your book
- You want to be distributed by the book trade
- You need to get a well crafted press release to the media
- You want to remain in charge of your project – but need the help of an experienced publisher to help you with all the steps on the way
From Manuscript to Marketplace in 12 weeks
Filament Wildfire is a new service for Authors, Speakers & Thought Leaders which provides central creative, publishing and production resources to support your career. With two decades of experience in international publishing, staging events, broadcast and corporate television production and internet marketing, Filament is perfectly positioned to help you to get your message out there.
Filament Wildfire is a flexible subscription service, based on your needs, which is there to support and grow your influence and sales. you can pick and mix from a wide range of creative, technical, publishing and distribution services and only pay for what you need. Our responsive team are there to solve problems and achieve the results you need.
Subscribe from as little as £25 per week and your personal publishing mentor will:
- Give you a weekly planning and mentoring call – on phone or Skype to help you create a profitable book project one step at a time
- Welcome unlimited email questions answers
- Help you get clarity on your ‘Big Picture’, what you want to book to do for you – and the doors you want it to open
- Create a plan of action for editorial, origination, production, marketing and worldwide distribution
- Provide you with your personal project management system to help you stay in charge of your project and communicate with all the creative and technical professionals who will be working on your project.
- Recommend talented professionals for book layout, cover design, web design, proofreading, social media. press releases, book marketing and distribution
- Provide you with training modules to help you to become self sufficient
- Membership of AuthorCraft – the professional network for authors
- Free ISBNs for every version of your book