Packed with powerful tools and many real-life examples and case studies, Dee Blick’s second marketing book is the book written for you if you want to get to grips with your marketing but you need a helping hand. If you’re looking for commonsense marketing advice that you can implement immediately, you’ll find it on every page. You’ll learn how to:
- plan and review your marketing activities
- write brilliant copy that generates sales
- write sales letters that sell
- create 12 different response generating sales communications
- build and grow your small business into a value driven brand
- effectively troubleshoot when your marketing is not delivering
- use social media and blogging to build a powerful and genuine reputation online
- make your website a magnet for visitors
Dee Blick is a respected business author and a multi-award winning Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing. Dee has 27 years marketing experience gained working with small businesses from all sectors. She is internationally renowned for her practical approach to small business marketing and for getting results on the smallest of marketing budgets. A speaker, columnist and small business marketing practitioner, Dee is also the author of the acclaimed bestseller ‘Powerful Marketing on a Shoestring Budget for Small Businesses’. Yorkshire born and bred, Dee lives with her husband and two sons in Sussex.
This book is available to download as a Kindle.
Dee Blick is also the author of another Filament title, The Ultimate Guide to Writing & Marketing a Bestselling Book – on a Shoestring Budget.