A Week of Prayer in Jerusalem tells the story of Andy Roland’s seventh visit to Israel and the Palestinian territories. It covers the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity in January 2017, where you can:
- Experience a week in Jerusalem in words and pictures, including the Christian sites, Jewish and Muslim holy places, wonderful museums and galleries, Tel Aviv and Bethlehem.
- Hear about the different worship styles of Christians in Holy Land in 10 services in 9 different churches, from Anglican to Armenian Orthodox and beyond.
- Listen to anecdotes from people actually living in Jerusalem.
- Learn more about the religious and political background of some of the tensions there in the four appendices.
- Reflect on your own visits to Jerusalem, or do some thinking prior to a visit, or just enjoy Jerusalem through the words and photos.