Jesus said to Martha: ‘Everyone living and believing in me will most certainly not die throughout the Eon. Do you believe this?’ She said to him ‘Yes, Lord’
A new translation of the New Testament, the most important literary work in the world.
- translated from a Greek text believed to be the most accurate record
- a word for word, grammar for grammar translation, rather than fashionable paraphrase, so is much closer to the underlying Greek
- after twenty years’ intense research, determining to know what the prophets and apostles really wrote, this translation incorporates new discoveries of meanings of Greek words and phrases previously misrepresented, affecting all major themes, including Jesus’ gospel promise
- corrects numerous traditional errors, perpetuated over centuries, especially in the Gospel of John
- a new refreshing language and highly readable literary style appendices, including: the development of English translations
- and the true meanings of several important words and phrases
THIS IS A MESSAGE AS STRONG AS NOAH’S.
EARTH’S GREATEST SECRETS ARE BROUGHT TO LIGHT.
THE BELL IS BEATING
AND THE SUN IS SETTING
ON THE PRESENT CIVILIZATION OF DARKNESS AND EVIL …
A BRIGHT NEW EON IS COMING,
TIMES OF GLOBAL RENEWAL AND CONQUERING DEATH
This translation of Matthew to Revelation radiates with the energizing light of Christ. What had remained for centuries untranslated in purity and truth is now translated in purity and truth. The coming of a new Eon is announced – the government of God and Christ. This is the vision of the prophets restored.
The translator, Christopher Sparkes, was born in Birmingham, and lives in Hampshire with his family. After lecturing in Higher and Further Education, he is now a freelance educator. He runs writing groups, manages a trout fishery, and runs a folk and poetry club. As well as being co-author of textbooks on writing and grammar, he has published poetry, short fiction, academic essays, reviews and artwork. His other interests are trout fishing, cricket, cycling, oil painting, bird watching, and playing the guitar and harmonica.
Christopher Sparkes is also the translator of The Earth-Shaking Truth.