Filament Publishing was born in 1999 to fill an existing gap in the market for speakers, entrepreneurs and professionals seeking to be recognised as go-to experts in their particular field by becoming an author of a definitive book.
Your book is an investment in yourself, your brand and your business. It will raise your profile in a way that nothing else can; position you as an expert and the go-to person in your marketplace and grow your business.
- Traditional Publishing – for authors with a high public and media profile, where we would cover all, or part of the production costs. The author would supply a completed manuscript.
- Ghostwriting – where the author needs help to write and develop their manuscript
- Partnership Publishing – The author and the publisher play to their respective strengths and achieve something together that neither could on their own. There is an author contribution for partnership publishing. In all other respects, it is the same as Traditional Publishing.
- Talent Management and Representation for authors who are also professional speakers.
- PR, Personal Branding and Marketing – raising your profile, building your influence.
Distribution Channels for your Book
There are three main routes to market for your book;
- Author Self-Distribution – via your website, events, speaking and digital marketing
- Amazon and using Kindle Direct Publishing promotional tools
- Global Book Trade distribution using an ISBN