Susan Scott, author of How to Have an Outstanding Career (Filament Publishing, 2017), is back with her second book in The Young Professional’s Guides series.
Dealing with ongoing demands, pressure and worries can leave you struggling to cope and fearing that one day you simply won’t be able to go on. It can happen to the best of us. How to Prevent Burnout gives you the know-how to stop stress in its tracks and prevent you from burning out. It will provide you with the knowledge and tools to:
- Create a more balanced life
- Understand what your personal stress triggers are
- Enhance the health of your adrenal glands using diet and lifestyle
- Manage your attitudes to achieve a quieter mind and calmer you
- Build your resilience and enhance your capacity to cope
- Feel yourself again and have the energy to achieve your dreams
This book does just what it says on the tin – it gives you the know-how to stop stress in its tracks and prevent you from burning out. Take and act on the advice and you’ll find yourself coping with what’s thrown at you and thrive in your life, career and overall wellbeing….it’s an imperative if you’re striving for success.